Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two rides today!

This afternoon, I noticed there was a yard sale in our neighborhood.  It was too far to walk Oscar the dog (he loves yard sales), so I decided to ride my bike there instead.  It was a round trip of 3.17 miles.  I brought my spare tube and tire pump just in case, but didn't need them.

This evening, Todd took me on a very hilly ride of 17.51 miles.  We rode into downtown Chillicothe for dinner.  We tried to eat a Granny's on Bridge, but they were closing in five minutes.  So we rode through town to Youcktangee Park, and stopped at Subway for dinner on our way home.  We passed my favorite place, Crispie Creme donuts, but we didn't stop.  

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures today.  I don't know what I was thinking!   At least I didn't get a flat tire!  The new rear tire is nice and soft and gave me a cushy ride.  

I was able to finally climb a few hills I've had to walk before.  Maybe there is something to this, "hill training" that Todd keeps telling me about.  Although, I may not be able to walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment