Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Ride to the Park

Adventures of Tuesday, April 9, 2013.

Tuesday was a beautiful day.  It felt like summer and I was happy to have my first ride of the year in shorts!  Todd worked from home, so we started our ride in the evening.  We rode 25 miles and climbed 1600 feet.  

Of course, I was along for the ride, so it wasn't without mishap(s).

We were barely away from home, on Oliver Drive when the front chain fell off.
It's downhill and bumpy, and I think that has something to do with it.



The landscapes on Trego Creek Road are beautiful.



I mentioned we had 1600 feet of climbing.  Here's a hill on Malone Road.



Uh Oh.  Now the back chain fell off - It was trying go to into gear zero on the front chainring.  


Here is beautiful Yoctangee Park.  There were ducks, swans, and geese out on the lake.

The sun is threatening to set, so we headed home after a short ride on the trail.


Bye Yoctangee!  See you next time.


Everything comes in threes, right?  The front chain fell off this time.  
I didn't do it, honest.


The Highway 772 Diving Board of Pain.  See it on the left?  
Yeah.  Don't go there.


Lots of something for rent on Cooks Hill Road.



And we're home!  We stopped at Subway and brought dinner home.  

I hope you enjoyed traveling along with us today.
Catch us next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment