Sunday, July 1, 2012

Worn Out Tires.

Now that GOBA is over, we're back to my boring adventures.  I say boring because I haven't had any flat tires or any other exciting adventures since GOBA.  Well, there's one exciting thing, but that will be in the next post.

The day after GOBA (Sunday 6/24/12) Todd and I went for a bike ride on the Tri-County Triangle Trail.  We were stopped in Frankfort eating ice cream when he noticed his tire:

Yup, he wore it out during GOBA!  It's not quite a flat tire, but it's pretty close.
We finished the rest of the ride and it was uneventful.

On Monday, June 25th, I went out of town on a work assignment (I get to go home on weekends).  It's in an area of the state with lots of bike trails, so I brought my bike with me. 

The apartment had a designated Bike Room.  Okay, maybe it wasn't designated officially, but that's what I dubbed it.

Unfortunately, in reality, the bike trails were at least seven miles from my apartment.  I did ride a few times through the surrounding residential neighborhoods.



No comments:

Post a Comment