Sunday, August 19, 2012

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday, 8/18/12, we rode the HockHocking Bikeway in Athens, Ohio.  We rode from end-to-end, and back (about 40 miles).  It was a beautiful day and a beautiful trail.  All photos were taken as I was riding my trike, so please excuse the crookedness.  

Here, we saw deer along the trail.  They stayed there and didn't seem bothered that we were riding by.


Cool train bridge...


Here is a train that was full of people.  They were taking pictures of us as we drove by.


We passed some train graveyards.


I love the old abandoned trains.


Here we rode along the river, near Ohio University.  


Todd reminded me I could flip my camera around and take a picture of myself.


I can't prove it, but I think Todd was trying to kick me in the head.


Here's another pretty shot along the river.




No comments:

Post a Comment